2 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Parking | 1,101 sqft | Condo
This open concept two bedroom condo in the heart of Noe Valley seamlessly blends timeless San Francisco charm with contemporary upgrades and finishes, creating a perfect balance of classic elegance and modern comfort.
Upon entering this full floor residence, you'll be greeted by a light and bright grand living and dining room with bay windows that flood the home with natural sunlight. The living room is centered around a beautiful brick fireplace with custom built-ins on both sides, providing a cozy atmosphere with traditional character. The large open plan dining area is perfectly suited for entertaining, with a breakfast bar that opens to the expansive modern kitchen. Jenn Air appliances, quartz countertops, and custom cabinetry make the kitchen a chef's dream.
The two large rear bedrooms offer privacy and serenity, with views of the secluded garden oasis outside. The updated bathroom offers sleek fixtures and finishes, adding to the modern feel of this must-see home.
Step outside to the lush backyard, a private retreat where you can unwind, entertain, and enjoy the outdoors of sunny Noe Valley. It's the perfect place for al fresco dining, gardening, or lounging by the fire pit with friends.
Ideally located just blocks away from the vibrant retail hub of 24th Street and just over one block from neighborhood gatherings on slow Sanchez Street and Noe Cafe, you can leisurely walk to all the best amenities that Noe Valley has to offer.
Featuring low HOA dues, ample storage, laundry and easy independent garage parking, this jewel box of a home has everything you want and more — unique open floor plan, large secluded garden and central location in the most desirable neighborhood of the city.
- Full Floor Flat
- Light & Spacious
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Garage Parking
- Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout
- 1920s Period Detailing
- Living Room Built-in Cabinets
- Dining Room Built-in Cabinets
- Open Living-Dining Floorplan
- Gas-Powered Brick Fireplace
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Kitchen Breakfast Bar
- Quartz Countertops
- Jenn Air Appliances
- Gas Cooktop
- Large Primary Bedroom with Garden Views
- Large Second Bedroom with Garden Views and Access
- Updated Bathroom with Vanity Storage
- Abundant Storage Space
- Kitchen Stairway Access to Garage
- Central Heating
- HOA Dues $300pm
- 1,101 Square Feet (Tax Records)
- Built 1925
- Individual Exterior Front Entrance
- 2 Condominiums
- Storage Areas
- Shared Laundry Facilities
- Large Shared Entertainment Patios and Gardens
- Self Managed
- No Litigation
- No Anticiapted Special Assessments
Private Appointments & Virtual Tours:
- Private appointments are available to agents/clients, please contact Kevin Wakelin
- If not represented, please contact Kevin Wakelin